Exhibition hall design and construction process - exhibition hall design stage
1. Preparations for the initial stage of design: The exhibition is a goal-oriented design activity. We must negotiate with Party A to clarify Party A's design requirements, investment funds and desired results.
2。 The design idea is clear: then, according to the needs of customers, our professional judges and field visits, the exhibition hall is positioned in general, and the theme of the exhibition hall is determined。
3。 Display content planning: According to the display content, exhibition space and potential counterparts, design the general scheme of the whole exhibition hall and determine the important exhibition items。
4. Script settings: mainly describe the basic ideas and design results of exhibition design, but also need to explain the value and expectations of exhibition hall design.
5. exhibition activities plan: collection of the above points for a complete exhibition hall design plan.
6。 Check: Exhibition booth construction company will communicate with customers on the complete design plan, and then make adjustments to achieve better display effect。
Exhibition hall design and construction process - exhibition hall construction stage:
1. Construction preparation: After the booth design and construction scheme has passed Party A's inspection and verification, it will enter the construction stage, and some preparations will be needed before the construction starts. Such as: Construction and checking of drawings.
2. Construction submission: Construction submission refers to the transfer of key parts of design and key points of design and difficulties of construction, including key issues such as construction technology, materials and institutions, which must be deployed and prepared accordingly.
3. Drawing auditing: At the same time of construction submission, we should check the drawings together with engineers to ensure the correct transmission of drawing information.
4. Installation of equipment: Whether the effects of various equipment construction and the materials used meet the design standards, special attention should be paid to the selection of non-combustible materials for the application of materials.
5. Fire protection and security: Fire protection and security are the main part of the audit, and also the guarantee of eliminating potential safety hazards, including publicizing fire protection regulations, setting fire hydrants, etc.
6. Electrical appliances, lighting and others: Check whether the installation and installation of electrical appliances and lighting conform to fire protection standards, and test-run electrical appliances and various lighting facilities, especially the brightness of lamps, then heat dissipation and the resulting effect.
7. Construction removal: We should deliberate and plan the exhibition design and construction scheme from the angle of material, structure, handling and reuse at the beginning of the design, so as to improve the design integrity of our exhibition hall.
内蒙古快3开奖结果8. After-sales service: After the completion of construction, there will be other faults in the equipment, and we will solve them for you in a short time.
Guangzhou sky Exhibition Service Co., Ltd. specializes in providing an all-around service system for exhibition design and construction. The company provides a full range of high-quality professional services for many well-known enterprises, including high-quality design, construction, planning services for various exhibitions and Exhibition booths, activity planning and execution, design and production of exclusive stores and counters, design and production of enterprise exhibition halls, etc. Novel design and excellent quality have been obtained at home and abroad. Customer's unanimous praise